Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup. This thing is packed with veggies and beans- and honestly, just by looking at the recipe it doesn't look all that impressive. Minestrone Soup Recipe slightly adapted from my fab sis-in-law Emily and lots of sources on the net. This veggie-packed minestrone soup is inspired by a successful weight-loss program's most popular soup recipe.
Ingredients of Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup
- You need 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of to 3 medium Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Bacon (block), 5 mm thick slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Grapeseed oil (as needed).
- It's 800 ml of Water.
- It's 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of to 3 tsp, Consommé soup stock granules.
This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This veggie-packed minestrone soup is inspired by a successful weight-loss program's most popular soup recipe. Whip up a big pot of this easy, delicious vegetable soup today! Brighten up your day with these veggie-packed soups.
Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup step by step
- Remove skin of the tomatoes by parboiling and then cut one tomato into cubes. Put the other tomato into the food processor. Dice the potatoes, cabbage, and zucchini into 1 cm cubes..
- Chop the onion and bacon into 1 cm cubes. Put sesame oil in a pot and stir-fry the onion, bacon, potatoes, zucchini, and cabbage..
- Add the water to Step 2 and then add the tomatoes. Add the consommé granules and simmer until the vegetables become tender..
- Once the vegetables have boiled, season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar..
Whether you're craving a classic like minestrone or want to switch it up with a bold chipotle butternut, these vegetable soups are sure to have you going back for seconds. This easy Vegetarian Minestrone Soup recipe is perfect for a throw-together, use up whatever is in the fridge type dinner. I love when I can create a balanced meal by just throwing things into a pot, and this Easy Minestrone Soup recipe (packed with veggies) lets me do. This vegetarian minestrone soup is one pot, super easy to make and packed with delicious flavors. You can use a lot of veggies here, I stuck to the traditional ones like onion, carrots, celery, spinach.