Quick and easy fajitas. I use regular old taco seasoning to make it easier, but any seasoning combination for fajitas will work. Serve with refried beans and Spanish rice to make an We really like these fajitas! The best part was with a couple of shortcuts, (bag of frozen peppers and onions, pre-cooked shrimp), this recipe only.
Ingredients of Quick and easy fajitas
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of x pepper (1/2 green and 1/2 red).
- You need 1/2 of courgette (in strips).
- Prepare 2 of x wholemeal wraps.
- Prepare 30 g of cheddar cheese (grated).
- It's Handful of lettuce leaves.
- It's 1/2 packet of BBQ fajita mix.
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. This easy fajita recipe with steak is a quick and easy Mexican fajitas recipe for two. Check out our lower calorie steak fajitas. It's because of the quick cooking time that we're okay with taking a bit of time to marinate the meat.
Quick and easy fajitas instructions
- Cut the chicken and veg into strips.
- Pre heat a pan/wok, add a little olive oil, and add chicken.
- Cook chicken until sealed.
- Add veg and cook for 5 or so minutes.
- Add fajita mix and stir until coated.
- Put the wraps in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Add half the contains of the pan to each plus mashed avocado, cheese and lettice.
- Fold the wraps into a roll. Enjoy!.
We don't use a wet marinade For the steak fajitas, we use flank or skirt steak. They cook quickly but can be a bit tough. To get around this, rub the steak with fajita seasoning and. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with chicken, peppers and onions and piled high into soft Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners.