Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon.
Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon
Ingredients of Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of All purpose flour or Wheat flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of Onion (Sliced).
- You need 1 cup of Potato (Julienned).
- It's 1 cup of Zucchini (Julienned).
- It's 4 of Green onions (Chopped) Only the white & light green parts.
- It's 1-2 of Jalapeño or Green Chilli (Sliced).
- It's 1 of Mushroom (Thinly Sliced) I used Cremini.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Oil.
Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon instructions
- Mix the flour & salt with the veggies except the mushroom. Add water. Mix well..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium nonstick skillet..
- Pour half of the mixture..
- Spread it evenly about 6 inches diameter.
- Top with the sliced mushroom..
- Cook on high heat for a minute. Reduce heat..
- Turn it when the pancake starts moving freely..
- Swirl a tablespoon of oil on the edges. Lift a little & let the oil go to the middle of the pan..
- Cook on medium heat until golden..
- Make one more the same way from the remaining mixture..
- Cut into half or quarters & serve..
- Enjoy hot with dipping sauce!.
- Dipping Sauce: Mix 2 tablespoons Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons Vinegar, 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds & 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder in a small bowl. A tangy dipping sauce is ready to be devoured with the delicious Pancakes..
- Note: Makes one large pancake (12 inches) Or two medium (6 inches each)..