Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian).
Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
Ingredients of Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare of The Curry Paste.
- Prepare 10 gms of Candlenuts (3 Candlenuts).
- It's 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 3 of Shallots.
- You need 30 gms of Fresh Tumeric.
- You need 1 Stick of Lemongrass peeled.
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of Galangal.
- You need 1 of Small Thai red chili (seeds removed).
- Prepare of Produce.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Medium Eggplant.
- You need 80 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- It's 80 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Couple of Handfuls of Beanshoots.
- You need of Corriander for garnish.
- It's of Spices.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- It's of Others.
- You need 150 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into small blocks).
- Prepare 1 of x 270ml Can Coconut Cream.
- You need 750 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Oil.
Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Peel the Paste ingredients & Place all the ingredients for the paste in the food processor & blend until paste consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pot or wok, add the paste ingredients, Cinnamon stick and Cloves and fry for a minute..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini and mushroom and stir (coating the vegetables)..
- Add the coconut cream and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer until the pumpkin is soft. Just before serving, add the tofu..
- Serve and garnish with beanshoots & corriander.