Garden Chickpea Salad.
Garden Chickpea Salad
Ingredients of Garden Chickpea Salad
- It's Half of teaspoon cumin seed.
- Prepare of Quarter cup chopped tomato.
- You need of Quarter cup lemon juice.
- It's of Quarter cup olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It's Half of teaspoon salt.
- It's of Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- You need of Three-quarter cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot Julienned.
- It's 1 of small zucchini Julienned.
- It's 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare Half of cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Quarter cup thinly sliced radishes.
- Prepare of Quarter cup crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of We cubs spring mix salad greens.
Garden Chickpea Salad instructions
- For dressing in a dry small skillet toast cumin seeds over medium heat until Aromatic, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in the tomato, Lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper..
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, sliced green onions, parsley, radishes, cheese and walnuts. Stir in 1/3 cup dressing..
- To serve, divide salad greens between two plates; top with the chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing..