Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1 of Fresh Basil - 1 leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Veggies.
- Prepare 2 stick of Carrots.
- It's 2 medium of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet Potato.
- You need 1 medium of Zucchini Squash.
- It's 1/2 medium of Yellow Squash.
- It's 2 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 stick of Celery.
Roasted Vegetables instructions
- Heat oven to 475..
- Chop red onion and sweet onion. Then place it in a blender with the basil leaf, clove of garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Blend till it looks like almost like a salad dressing..
- Place the marinade into a large enough pan that most of the vegetables will touch the bottom..
- Next chop the russet and sweet potatoes into half inch cubes. Then chop the carrots, Zucchini and yellow squash, and celery..
- Combine all the vegetables including broccoli into the pan with the marinade and mix. Don't worry about getting the oil on everything just mixing up the veggies..
- Place pan into the oven. Stir the veggies every ten minutes for 30-40 minutes..