Simple ratatouille. Simple Ratatouille is so delicious and versatile! Serve as a side dish or as a main meal along with pasta and Parmesan cheese! Today I'm sharing Simple Ratatouille which I make all the time!
Ingredients of Simple ratatouille
- Prepare of sauce.
- It's 4 medium of tomato.
- You need 2 small of Red sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare of ratatouille.
- It's 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 2 medium of carrots.
- It's 1/2 lb of eggplant.
- It's 1 oz of Green pepper.
A wonderful fresh vegetable , chicken and pasta dish. Chickpea ratatouille uses simple ingredients and is big on flavor! Ratatouille, a rustic farm to table style dish. It's a late summer to early fall recipe for those who appreciate big flavor and simplicity.
Simple ratatouille instructions
- blend sauce ingredients.
- Slice veggies up evenly..
- Place veggies in crock pot, pour sauce over. Place the garlic Clove inside. Heat 2 hours on high.
This easy ratatouille recipe is the perfect use for leftover summer veggies, it's wonderfully fresh and flavorful and hearty, and it's ultra-simple when sautéd together in a large pot (instead of the traditional. Ratatouille is an old French Provençal stewed vegetable dish, coming from Nice. The full name of the dish is ratatouille niçoise. The word ratatouille may come from the word touiller, which means "to stir up". It includes tomato sauce and cucumber.