Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce. Zucchini Dipping Sauce Recipes on Yummly For a spicier dipping sauce add cayenne or additional sriracha to taste or use jalapeno/habanero ketchup. I made it to drizzle over zucchini cakes.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Prepare of Fried Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil.
- You need 3 large of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan.
- It's 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 pinch of of salt and fresely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Spicy Dipping Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of buttermilk.
- You need 1 medium of shallot, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of of hot sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It's 1 pinch of freshely ground black pepper.
These are also great dipped in ranch, and though I've not tried it personally, I've seen lots of folks go the marinara route, and that looks darn. For the Baked Zucchini Fries: extra-virgin olive oil or unrefined coconut oil cooking spray, as needed. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Once baked crisp, we love to dip and dunk these into ranch dressing, warm marinara sauce or Spicy Dill Dip!
Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce instructions
- Preheat oil in a deep-fryer to 350°F (medium temperature)..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch rounds..
- Measure flour into a pie plate. In another pie plate, combine panko, Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. In a third plate add eggs and water..
- Dredge the zucchini, on either side and edges, in the flour, followed by the egg, and finally in the panko..
- Working in batches, place the breaded zucchini slices in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, or 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain each fried zucchini on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- For Spicy Dipping Sauce: Add all the ingredients into a serving bowl and mix until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour..
How Do You Make Oven Fried Zucchini? A spicy mayo dip made of mayonnaise and Schezuan sauce multiples the appeal of the Zucchini Fritters so much that it will test to will power to stop feasting on this snack! Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, dip the zucchini strips, a few at a time, in the prepared batter and deep-fry in hot oil till. A spicy mayo dip made of mayonnaise and Schezuan sauce multiples the appeal of the Zucchini Fritters so much that it will test to will power to stop feasting on this snack! You can also try Herbed Maggi Fritters or Spicy Paneer Fritters.