Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry. This easy black beans recipe has a short ingredient list, requires little effort to put This Easy Black Beans Recipe is gluten free, super tasty, has a short ingredient list, and can easily be made. Easy Black Bean Dip - anyone can throw this bean dip recipe together - put black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, and spices in a food processor or blender and… boom! From black bean brownies to white bean cookies, I thought it was so freaking cool that something These easy black bean brownies make for the PERFECT dessert as they are oil-free, gluten-free.
Ingredients of Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry
- You need 1 of Black beans - small tin.
- You need 1 of Garlic glove.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It's of Any left over veggies. This recipe:.
- You need 1/4 of Red cabbage.
- It's 1/4 of Mushrooms - tray.
- You need 1/4 of Grilled pineapple with cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 of Courgette.
- It's 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- It's of Ground cumin powder.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Baby spinach.
Thanks to Kroger for sponsoring today's video! Remember you can grab all of these ingredients we used today at your local Kroger family store. Start with a base of black beans, top with cabbage and finish it off with a delicious sauce (options provided). Preparing this black bean dip can be as simple or as involved as you want.
Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry instructions
- Saute onions and garlic in a little water.
- Add other left-over chopped veggies, squirt over as much soy sauce as desired and a little more water if needed.
- As veggies start to soften, sprinkle over cumin and and other herbs if desired.
- Add washed black beans. Stir through til hot.
- Serve with potato/rice/salad/stuff in pepper to roast etc. Served in pic with roasted new potatoes (roasted in oven after washing with no fat and rosemary sprinkled on top).
You can use one pan, two pans, two pans plus a blender…You see where I'm going. Easy Refried Black Bean Dip with Corn. Easy and delicious vegan black bean burgers. The second reason this post is special is because I'm sharing these awesome Easy Vegan Black Bean Burgers with you! Easy, easy, easy to make and nutritious.