Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes. I doubled the batch when I made it. My only substitution was buttermilk, since I never buy it. Mine were MUCH darker than the other pictures though.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
- You need of Dry mix:.
- Prepare 2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder and soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- You need of Wet.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ground flax.
- You need 1/3 cup of Warm water (mix with flax to make egg).
- You need 1/4 cup of Favourite oil: butter, grape seed, coconut etc..
- Prepare 1 of Banana smashed or 1/2 c applesauce.
- It's 2 cup of Non dairy milk of choice add more as needed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar mixed with milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or sweetener or choice.
- It's of Fold in:.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips: dark, dairy free.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
This zucchini cupcake recipe is a favorite so far, as it is over-the-top chocolatey. Everything is rich and creamy and moist and. You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake! Perfectly moist, naturally sweetened and perfect for kids and adults!
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Mix dry in bowl, turn on grill to hear, mix wet in another bowl, combine then fold in add ins. Add extra milk as needed. Let sit for at least 10 mins. Pour on hot greased griddle and cook for about three mins on each side. Whip up some coconut cream to serve with..
This moist and fudgy double chocolate zucchini bread will raise a huge question. How on earth are there vegetables in THIS?! This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. Filled with shredded zucchini and no one will be any the wiser. These Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are the whole package.