Vegetarian Stir fried noodles 😋😋😋. Veg Noodles Recipe ❤ Chilli Garlic Hakka Noodles prepared by Grandma and Mom Home Side Dishes Vegan Stir Fried Udon Noodles. You can use your favorite veggies, I usually add the vegetables I have in my fridge.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stir fried noodles 😋😋😋
- It's 600 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Carrot 3 large pieces.
- Prepare of Zucchini 1 big piece.
- You need of Green pepper 1 big piece.
- You need of Onions 1/2 the whole piece.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger size of a thumb.
- You need 1 table spoon of dark soy sauce.
This vegetarian stir fry recipe is a quick tofu recipe to try. Tofu noodles is a great combination for midweek vegetarian. Tip in the noodles and toss everything until warmed through and the sauce has thickened. Divide between plates and top with the crispy tofu and a sprinkling of spring onions.
Vegetarian Stir fried noodles 😋😋😋 instructions
- Wash and dry your vegetables and cut into strips. In a large sufuria add water and bring it to a boil. Wait for it to boil violently then add your spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes and remove the water and put in ice cold water..
- In a dry pan add 2tablespoon of oil and your onion and fry till translucent. Add your garlic ginger paste and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Slowly add in your vegetables. Start with the carrots, then your zucchini and the green pepper. And cook for 3-5 min until well cooked..
- Add the reduction of oyster sauce, ketchup, honey and sweet chilli sauce. Add your blunched spaghetti and stir. Cook for 5-8 minutes till well combined and serve..
- You can also add fresh coriander and chilli if you like it spicy..
These stir-fried noodles have a flavorful stir-fry sauce that can be made vegetarian or vegan by substituting some of the ingredients. Although most Thai noodle dishes are made with rice noodles, there are also various Chinese-inspired Thai noodle dishes made with wheat or egg noodles, as in. Asian Vegetable Stir-Fry Noodles are a quick and easy dinner wtih an assortment of vegetables in a homemade stir-fry sauce tossed with noodles. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. This Quick Veggie Stir-Fry uses whole wheat spaghetti noodles in place of rice for a healthy fiber boost.