Stuffed zucchini Turkish style. But today's stuffed zucchini is kind of a big deal recipe; it's the stuff for special dinners and Middle Eastern banquets. First, the zucchini are hollowed out using a vegetable corer like this one. Then they are filled with a hearty, spiced filling of rice and ground beef or lamb.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini Turkish style
- Prepare 2.50 pound of zucchini about 3 large.
- Prepare 1 lbs of finely ground beef or lamb meat.
- It's 1 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- It's 1 of large finely chopped onion squeezed.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It's 2 of gloves of garlic chopped fine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
Chop the innards into little bits and cook in butter with onions, garlic, salt and pepper until onions are soft. Combine with flour, cheeses, herbs and beaten eggs. Fill the zucchini cavities and dust the tops with paprika. It is also indisputable with its lightness and taste and it will be appreciated with of making stuffed zucchini recipe.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style step by step
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core.
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that.
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry.
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy.
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms.
Cuisine: Turkish Cuisine, Turkish Food, Turkish Recipes. While filling the zucchini, don't push the filling in, instead tap the zucchini vertically on the counter. Place them in a small cooking pot. Mix the hot water, crushed tomato and olive oil and pour into the pot from the side. Place cooked zucchini on a service plate.