Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry.
Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry
Ingredients of Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry
- You need 1 of Black beans - small tin.
- It's 1 of Garlic glove.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- It's of Any left over veggies. This recipe:.
- You need 1/4 of Red cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of Mushrooms - tray.
- It's 1/4 of Grilled pineapple with cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 of Courgette.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Ground cumin powder.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Baby spinach.
Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry step by step
- Saute onions and garlic in a little water.
- Add other left-over chopped veggies, squirt over as much soy sauce as desired and a little more water if needed.
- As veggies start to soften, sprinkle over cumin and and other herbs if desired.
- Add washed black beans. Stir through til hot.
- Serve with potato/rice/salad/stuff in pepper to roast etc. Served in pic with roasted new potatoes (roasted in oven after washing with no fat and rosemary sprinkled on top).