Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave.
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's 1 of medium potato, diced (with or without the skin).
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- It's 1 of Yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 10 of black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of th teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of th teaspoon freshly grounded pepper.
- Prepare of For the Batter.
- It's 1/2 cup of garbanzo bean flour or corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs dried.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 of th teaspoon white or black pepper optional.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's of Salad Topping.
- Prepare 2 of lettuce leaves.
- It's 1 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise.
- It's 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave instructions
- In a non-metallic microwave safe bowl, mix together potatoes, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes and butter..
- Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Now take a mixing bowl and combine the remaining ingredients listed under batter and whisk well to obtain a smooth, lump free pancake like batter..
- Pour this batter/mixture into the prepared vegetable and stir to combine..
- Arrange olives on the top surface..
- Cover the dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve along, with green salad, vegan mayonnaise and with any condiments of choice. Enjoy endlessly..
- Note- I have used a 1350 watt microwave.Others may have different wattage. Therefore it might take a little more or less time accordingly..