Zucchini Pizza Bites. I make these all the time, sometimes for lunch or as snack. Note: My zucchini was very large, if your zucchini is smaller, you can cut them on an angle for large ovals. Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of slicing pepperoni cut into fourths.
How to Make Zucchini Pizza Bites. Arrange the zucchini on a large parchment paper-lined tray and sprinkle salt lightly over each round. This recipe is quick and tastes awesome. These zucchini pizza bites are a tasty way to eat your vegetables!
Zucchini Pizza Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice zucchini into rounds roughly 1/4-1/2 inch thick..
- Spray a large foil lined cookie sheet. Evenly place zucchini rounds..
- Place a scant teaspoon of sauce on each zucchini round, then a piece of pepperoni. Lastly some mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
- Bake for roughly 15-20 min or until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!.
Delicious zucchini pizza bites make great use of large, firm zucchinis. Enjoy the flavors of pizza using a nutritious vegetable base! If so, zucchini pizza bites are a great way to eat more vegetables without sacrificing cheesy flavor. You can make quick zucchini bites topped with classic pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese. Zucchini pizza bites are the perfect snack for game day or any other time you need a healthy appetizer that is simple and easy to make, but full of flavor.