Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein.
Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein
Ingredients of Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein
- You need 2 T of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It's 1 packet of natural no-calorie sweetener.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 20 oz of spiralized zucchini, 2-3 medium.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 c of frozen Asian-style Stir-fry vegetable.
- It's 1 c of bean sprouts.
- It's 1 c of mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 c of scallions, chopped.
Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein step by step
- Sauce: in small bowl, combine soy sauce, sweetener, sesame oil, crushed garlic and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Mix well..
- Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Add frozen veggies, sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir about 5 min, until chicken no longer pink and veggies are hot and tender..
- Add zucchini noodles and scallions. Cook and stir until hot and slightly tender, about 3 min. Drain excess liquid. Add sauce and stir until evenly coated and mostly absorbed, about 2 min..