Weeknight Lasagna Toss.
Weeknight Lasagna Toss
Ingredients of Weeknight Lasagna Toss
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 of jar spaghetti sauce (26oz).
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles (break one noodle into 3 parts).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need dash of soy sauce.
- It's dash of chicken bullion.
- It's dash of red chili flakes.
- Prepare dash of basil.
- It's of salt & pepper.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini cut intp half moons (optional ).
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
Weeknight Lasagna Toss instructions
- In a bowl add the meat. Season with a dash of soy sauce, chicken bullion, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands..
- Chop the green peppers and onion (into quarters) and zucchini (if using) and set aside..
- In a pot add the broken noodles to cold water and let it half cook, about 10 minutes on high heat (you will transfer this to finish cooking in your skillet)..
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil. Put on medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves. Let brown. Add meat. Giveit a stir and let it begin to brown. About 3-5minutes..
- Now add your chopped veggies. Stir. Cover with lid. Let cook for about 3 more minutes..
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and then add 2 cups of water into the jar, mix and add to skillet. Add dressing. And half cooked noodles. Stir ocassionaly. About 5 minutes, then add cheese on top and Cover with lid. Let stand for 5 min on low heat..