Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon. Toss said vegetables with the fat of your choice—olive or neutral oil, bacon fat, whatever—being sure all vegetables are evenly coated. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Cut up the vegetables in small pieces.
Ingredients of Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon
- Prepare 500 gm of (chopped) Zucchini.
- It's 500 of gm(chopped) carrots.
- It's 350 gm of (chopped) cauliflower.
- You need of 1 medium onion.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- You need of 1/4 tsp paprika.
- You need of 1 tsp oforegano.
Cut the whole vegetables into thin strips. Boil plenty of salted water in a large saucepan. This meal is seriously better than takeout! The vegetables are vibrant and cooked until just a little tender but still fresh and with some crunch.
Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon step by step
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- For cauliflower I do brunching (put in a boiled salted water for a while). Then sweat onion in a saucepan) mine was too small I had to change) then add all the vegetables.
- Add in spices 1/4tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp oregano,keep turning on a high temperatures and finally check the seasoning and serve..
And the sauce… it's brimming with lots of fresh garlic and ginger and has that salty/sweet teriyaki appeal. If grilling the vegetables doesn't sound like the best solution, try stewing them. Cut vegetables into strips or slices and put a non-stick frying pan with a little coarse salt over medium heat). Add the vegetables and cover with a lid; the steam will help the cooking process considerably. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat.