Easy rice dish. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Rice cooked in chicken broth with grated plum tomatoes, onion, and garlic. A quick and easy recipe for fried rice with mushrooms, and a hint of sesame oil.
Ingredients of Easy rice dish
- You need 1 of courgette.
- You need Half of Bell pepper.
- You need of Mug of rice.
- It's 3 of table spoons of tomato puree.
- It's 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
We have ideas from casseroles and grain bowls to soups and stir-fries. So the next time you're looking at a bag of rice in your pantry, wondering if you can turn it into dinner, pick one of these dishes and get cooking! This savory side dish has been a family favorite for years. We sure enjoy this rice dish in the summer with a grilled entree. -Jeri Dobrowski, Beach, North Dakota For a Louisiana-tinged rice recipe, try Slow-Cooker Red Beans and Rice or Skillet Sausage 'n' Rice—or "go Gulf" with Shrimp-and-Pesto-Rice Salad.
Easy rice dish instructions
- Grab a mug and fill it with rice and put it in a pan.
- Boil the kettle and put in the mug 3 mugs of water.
- Chop up courgette and bell pepper and put them into a pan with a tiny bit of oil.
- When it's starting to brown put in butter, tomato puree and a bit of water.
- Poach a egg in water and plate up.
No more boring white rice…these SEVEN easy rice recipes are changing the game! With just a few simple ingredients, you can transform your rice into a flavor-packed side dish. Rice can be a simple side dish or a whole lot more. Mexican rice, fried rice, and rice stuffing are all simple to add to your meal. We used dried fruits, nuts, and fresh herbs to create creative rice recipes for your dinner table.