Simple beef stew. This easy beef stew recipe is my favorite. The rich beef gravy helps the hearty flavor of the potatoes and carrots to come through. It's the perfect homemade dish for a blustery winter day.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 4 pieces of carrots.
- Prepare 2 pieces of zucchini.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 bunch of dhania.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of beef masala.
- It's 1/2 of lt water.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of C/oil.
These meltingly tender beef casseroles and Warm up with one of our comforting beef stew recipes. Chock full of tender chunks of beef and vegetables, this is a hearty bowl of savory goodness that will satisfy even the hungriest appetites. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. Every Wednesday we'll be debuting a new, simple video recipe straight from the Test Kitchen that gives.
Simple beef stew step by step
- Boil beef till tender.
- Cook onion till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes beef masala and salt cover for 2mins.
- Add beef and zucchini mix well cover for 3mins.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add carrots and let it cook for 2mins.
- Garnish with dhania.
Craving beef stew and don't have the time to make it? This lip-smacking, easy beef stew recipe is Follow this easy beef stew recipe to learn how to make beef stew in no time! This braised beef stew recipe is so simple and so melt in your mouth delicious! It's truly the ultimate comfort food! This easy, comforting beef stew recipe is a real crowd-pleaser, and a great alternative to a Sunday lunch.