Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and Tangy Potato Salad with Bacon. A couple of quick extra steps makes them even better.
Ingredients of Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad
- It's 250 g of beef.
- You need 5 of large potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It's 2 spoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
This may look difficult but im telling you its. Perfectly baked potato wedges recipe with rosemary. See how to make roasted potato wedges that are perfectly browned, crisp Learn which potatoes to use and how to cook them so that they are creamy and delicious. Our easy potato salad recipe is one of our.
Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad instructions
- Marinate beef with available spices. Set aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini and capsicum into stripes..
- Preheat oven to 350F for 10 mins.
- Layer your foil on the baking tray. Cover with coconut oil.
- Layer your ingredients as desired..
- Bake for 30-40mins..
- Serve and eat.
Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! I paired this with angus beef. I recommend serving these Parmesan potato wedges alongside a salad for a light lunch or serving them as a side dish with a chicken or beef entree. —Beth Ask, Ulster, Pennsylvania. How to make fried potato wedges. After cutting your potatoes into quarters, place them in a large saucepan After making your pan fried potato wedges, make these easy potato recipes next I love potatoes too, and regularly make either potato salad or baked.