Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce.
Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce
Ingredients of Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce
- It's 1 large of / 3 regulars Courgettes.
- You need 4 of shiso leaves , 1 tablespoon of soy sauce Shiso and garlic flavoured soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 250 grams of Fresh cheese (or cottage cheese).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of to 2 tablespoons Double cream and yoghurt.
- You need 2 of tablespoons, chopped Fresh herbs such as parsley, dill, asatsuki chives and chervil).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It's of For the lighter filling:.
- It's 200 grams of ★Quark / drained yoghurt.
- It's 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ★Cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- It's 1 of to tatste ★Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon, chopped Herb such as parsley,basil and chive).
Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce step by step
- Cut the courgettes (this picture shows an overgrown courgette monster!) in half and remove the seeds. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Grease a heat-proof dish with olive oil and put in the courgettes..
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Whisk the egg whites well (until stiff enough to hold its shape when you tilt your bowl)..
- Add the egg yolks, fresh cheese, shiso and garlic flavoured soy sauce, shredded shiso leaves, chopped herbs (reserve some for finishing), salt and pepper. Mix to combine well..
- Pour the filling into the cavities of the courgettes. Bake them in an oven at about 200℃ for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs at the end on the table..
- For the lighter filling, do the same at step 1. Mix the ★ ingredients and pour into the cavities of the courgettes..
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese. Bake in an oven pre-heated to 200℃ for 20 to 30 minutes..
- After baking, sprinkle with chopped herbs and coarsely ground black pepper..
- If you use regular-sized courgettes, you can use the seed part for your salad or stir-fry..