Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked. How to make baked zucchini Parmesan. Slice fresh zucchini into long strips using a sharp knife. You could use a mandolin or vegetable peeler too, I just like the slices a little thicker.
Ingredients of Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked
- You need 3 of small Zucchini.
- It's of Cut into thick sticks about 3" long.
- You need 60 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 200 g of bread crumbs.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- It's 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese.
Frying the zucchini takes a bit of time, but. Crispy, tender baked zucchini sticks with an Italian-flavored crust with Paremsan Crisp, tender baked zucchini with a golden crust of freshly grated Parmesan, thyme Simple and so delicious, I find myself trying so many of these recipes and they are always a hit! Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve. This Parmesan garlic zucchini is like zucchini on steroids!
Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked step by step
- Preheat the oven about 200°C.
- 🔸Arrange 3 shallow, wide plates in a row..
- In the first bowl, put the flour.
- In the second bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In the third bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper and the mixed herbs.
- Working in batches, first dip zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Transfer to egg mixture and toss until coated. Let excess egg run off, then coat zucchini in bread crumbs mixture..
- 🔸Place zucchini, on the prepared pans. Bake for 20 min or until golden and crispy..
- Enjoy your meal ! 🍽.
Rubbed with olive oil and garlic, sprinkled with Parmesan and oregano, then baked in the oven to golden After the time beeps, take these delicious baked zucchini wedges out of the oven and enjoy! Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now.