Ingredients of Caribbean Burger
- Prepare of Jerk Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh lemon juice (2-3 lemons).
- It's 1/3 cup of Extra-Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of Jarred jerk sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 small of Red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's of Vegetables.
- It's 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- Prepare 1 medium of Zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- You need 1 small of Red bell pepper, cut into 3-inch strips.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It's of Burgers.
- Prepare of Canola oil, for the grill.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef chuck.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of Sesame hamburger buns, split.
Caribbean Burger step by step
- Make the jerk sauce: whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, jar jerk sauce, Cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes in a bowl until combined. Stir in the bell pepper, jalapeño and garlic; cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Make the vegetables: heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add all of oil. Add the carrots, zucchini and Bellpepper's, season with salt and cook, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, about five minutes. Add 1/4 cup of the prepared jerk sauce and cook until the vegetables are glazed, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm..
- Grill the burgers: preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grades with canola oil. Form the beef in the forest 3/4 inch thick patties and season generously with salt and pepper. Grill about four minutes per side for medium rare. Meanwhile, lightly toast the buns on the grill..
- Serve the burgers on the buns; top with the sautéed vegetables..