Oven stack. Cook an entire feast outdoors with this recipe for a complete campfire meal! Find this recipe and loads more on Allrecipes.co.uk, the UK and Ireland's. The most impressive cooking I have ever demonstrated was a stacked Dutch Oven meal.
Ingredients of Oven stack
- You need 2 of large zucchinis made into noodles.
- You need 3 pounds of ground beef 9-patties 1/3 pound each beef pattie.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- It's 12 ounce of can of beefy mushroom soup.
- You need 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 ounces of shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare 5 ounces of shredded parmesan cheese.
So why not put it in the middle?? Shuts off heating system to prevent hot air from being expelled. Lincoln Impinger Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cook platform for the food service industry. I used to keep the microwave on top of the old.
Oven stack step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Shred the zucchinis into noodles.
- To a pan add 3 patties add salt and pepper.
- Add some parmesan cheese.
- Add another pattie season it with salt and pepper.
- Add some of the swiss cheese.
- Add third pattie.
- Season add both types of cheeses and som e mushrooms, also add mushrooms around the stacks.
- Get the soup.
- Add soup to pan top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake in oven till done. Serve with raw zucchini noodles I hope you enjoy..
G Space savings convenience with stacking combination for a greater cooking capacity within a smaller footprint. Stacked electric convection oven. ● Space savings convenience with stacking Stacked electric convection oven. Stacked Oven - Design photos, ideas and inspiration. Amazing gallery of interior design and decorating ideas of Stacked Oven in decks/patios, kitchens by elite interior designers. Stack the smaller sizes inside the larger of the same range, to save space when not in use.