Garden Chickpea Salad. Looking for a summer dish with a difference? Filled with chickpeas, avocado, and freekae, this salad is sure to keep you satisfied for hours. Make this salad up to four hours ahead of time for a quick meal later.
Ingredients of Garden Chickpea Salad
- It's Half of teaspoon cumin seed.
- It's of Quarter cup chopped tomato.
- You need of Quarter cup lemon juice.
- You need of Quarter cup olive oil.
- It's 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon salt.
- Prepare of Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- It's of Three-quarter cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- It's 1 of medium carrot Julienned.
- You need 1 of small zucchini Julienned.
- Prepare 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare Half of cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of Quarter cup thinly sliced radishes.
- Prepare of Quarter cup crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts.
- You need of We cubs spring mix salad greens.
Before we left on our crazy seven week Bountiful book tour and jet down to Southern Australia, we took a look at our dormant and sleepy garden. Chickpea Tuna Salad - This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY HEALTHY FUN RECIPES!
Garden Chickpea Salad step by step
- For dressing in a dry small skillet toast cumin seeds over medium heat until Aromatic, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in the tomato, Lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper..
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, sliced green onions, parsley, radishes, cheese and walnuts. Stir in 1/3 cup dressing..
- To serve, divide salad greens between two plates; top with the chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
Southwest Chickpea Salad is a delicious and fresh chick pea salad filled so many delicious flavors and textures! A hearty chickpea quinoa salad high in plant based protein makes a great meal prep work lunch that's vegan and gluten free! Chickpea Quinoa Salad. posted by Marina Delio Chickpea Tuna Salad with capers is perfect for lunch! I've had this salad on my mind and realized I had all the ingredients on hand to whip this up, and I loved it!