Ingredients of Simple Shashlik
- You need 500 gr of tenderloin, cubed.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, sliced about 1-1.5 cm thickness.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, cubed.
- It's 1 of eggplant, sliced about 1-1.5 cm thickness.
- You need 1 of onion, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of grape juice (the original recipe calls for wine).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1.5 tsp of lemon pepper salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil (for pouring).
Simple Shashlik instructions
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and let sit in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Heat a nonstick pan. (I used a cast iron skillet for this) Add the meat and turn the pieces around until they're cooked to your liking..
- Remove the meat and clean the grease from the pan. Add the rest until the vegetable pieces are cooked to your liking. Stir now and then..
- Skewer the meat pieces alternatively with the vegetable pieces. Drizzle with olive oil before serving..