Easy Mini Frittata. One frittata makes plenty for four to six people with a side salad or other steamed vegetable, and more than enough for two. This recipe is easy to adjust to make more or less, it is really hard to mess this one up, even more reason to love it! Place your eggs and a dash of milk in a mixing.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Frittata
- You need of Easy Mini Frittatas.
- It's 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped zucchini or yellow squash.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's can of cooking spray.
The real deal is that these Mediterranean Mini Fritattas will solve any party need. These keto-friendly mini frittata muffins with eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and green peppers are an easy recipe to make for breakfast, lunch, or unexpected guests.. Easy vegan frittata made egg-free with split mung beans! This version was adapted to be perfectly suited for a frittata topped with the seasonal vegetables of your choice.
Easy Mini Frittata instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and scramble well with a whisk.
- Chop a medium zucchini or yellow squash depending on which one you like and add to the bowl.
- Chop a small onion and add to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon. I like to use the real bacon bits. It's easier..
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the garlic. You can leave it out if you don't like garlic. I personally like it..
- Add the Italian seasonings.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir all well.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add evenly to the muffin pan.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After you take out of the oven flip the frittatas out, if any stick slightly I use a butter knife to trace around the inside of the muffin pan and they usually fall right out..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy..
- This is really easy to do and they taste great. Everything doesn't have to be exact and you can mix or substitute other ingredients as long as you keep the eggs, milk, and cheese. Left over veggies or meat work fine too..
This mini frittata muffins recipe is a perfect quick and easy breakfast! Made with eggs, feta cheese, and cherry Mini frittata muffins are just what you need! This classic easy Frittata is perfect for brunch days. Mini frittatas made in mini muffin tins, with eggs, feta cheese, mushrooms, onions, and chard. Mini-muffin tins come in different sizes.