Baked Zucchini. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and Herbes de Provence. Toss with melted butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini
- It's 6 medium of zucchini cut in 6 lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumb.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 pinch of salt, pepper(optional).
This is a great side dish with many entrees. Baked Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. They're also gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe.
Baked Zucchini instructions
- In a bowl add the egg white and in a second bowl add the breadcrumbs, salt , pepper and parmesan..
- Dip the zucchini in the egg white and then in the breadcrumbs..
- Place zucchini for 15-20 minutes in 180° preheated oven..
Baked zucchini and yellow squash come together in this gorgeous side dish loaded with feta and parmesan cheese. One of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes because it checks a lot of important. The kids love these healthy Baked Zucchini Sticks! This healthier version of fried zucchini sticks or zucchini fries as some people call them are delicious as a snack, appetizer or side dish. Zucchini is parboiled, seeded and stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan View image.