zucchini fries. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. I Made It Print Partner Tip Cut zucchini into fries and set aside. In a large bowl combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Place the breaded zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet. Oven baked zucchini fries are sticks of zucchini that are breaded and baked (or fried!). I used Parmesan cheese for the breading to avoid carbs, gluten, and the need for any specialty flours. I'll be the first to admit, when I'm craving junk food but want to stay healthy, these baked Parmesan zucchini fries are a lifesaver!
zucchini fries step by step
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside. In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Baked Zucchini Fries are crispy on the outside with a crunchy, seasoned crust and a tender zucchini inside. It is hard to stop after just one! Fries are a quick and easy appetizer or side dish!