EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta.
EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta
Ingredients of EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 halves).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple juice (or apple cider).
- You need 2 medium of zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick (about 2 1/2 cups).
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white cooking wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 large of tomatoes, sliced (can use 12 cherry tomatoes, halved).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry basil (crushed).
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of packaged or fresh linguini.
EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta step by step
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add minced garlic to skillet, cook for 30 seconds then add chicken to skillet. Cook chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside. About 10 minutes. (internal temp of 180°).
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions..
- Remove chicken from skillet and put in covered casserole or Corningware dish, keeping it warm until sauce and pasta ready. (Keep it heated in oven if needed)..
- Add zucchini, rosemary and apple juice to skillet, mix and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 6 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine wine and corn starch, mix thoroughly; add to zucchini and stir into mixture. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes until sauce thickens and starts to bubble..
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and black pepper, cover and let simmer for an additional 2 minutes. Serve over cooked linguini next to lemon pepper chicken..