Zucchini pancakes with cheese. Used vidalia onion that I grated with the zucchini also used pecorino roamno cheese instead of parmesan. Family loves these served with the sour cream as suggested or marinara sauce. Нежные кабачковые оладьи с сыром! View top rated Zucchini pancakes with parmesan cheese recipes with ratings and reviews.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- Prepare 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It's 1,5 dl of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Filling.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 100 g of grated cheese.
- You need 7 tbsp of curd.
This recipe uses carrots, zucchini, scallions, and parsley, but don't feel limited to just those veggies. The sky's the limit when it comes to fillings. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the defining feature of the pancake is that it's quick American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. In comparison, this Chinese zucchini pancake recipe is decidedly.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese step by step
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
The following recipe is a tasty way to use up some of that prolific crop of zucchini from your garden. These moist, savory cakes are delicious hot from the griddle; warm; at room temperature. even cold. Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand. Place small amounts of drained zucchini in cloth kitchen towel and twist to squeeze out excess moisture.