HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets. No Diet & No Exercise Needed! Click Now Following a Diet Can be Hard. Save Time, Effort & Money With Diet Meal Plans.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets
- You need 3 of zucchinis. the small ones.
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- You need 1/2 of red sweet pepper.
Main Ingredients: Chicken Breast, Zucchini, Salsa, Garlic, Scallions. This tray-baked chicken with simple rub cooked with streaks of bacon and served with squashed potatoes and creamed spinach is an absolute a Of course, that alone is not complete without adding a vegetable dish, in this case creamed spinach. We've compiled a list of the best HCG diet recipes. I know that HCG diet meals may be really boring and this is why I've started with great ideas to satisfy your taste..
HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets step by step
- Peel, chop zucchinis and pepper and weigh them to 200 grams approximately.
- Put the spices together as a spice mix. you should use about 1 full tsp for each pocket in order not to have a lot of salt..
- Put them in a large piece of foil and add the chicken breast and season with 1- 2 teaspoon of seasoning mix. this should be around 300 grams or a little less or more but not too far from the 300 grams count for hcg diets..
- Close over the foil and bake for 50 minutes on 180c.
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
See more ideas about Recipes, Hcg diet, Hcg recipes. Add nutritional yeast for a cheesy version. See great recipes for Creamy Walnut Pesto Linguine with Chicken and Zucchini too! Southwestern Salsa Chicken Hcg Diet Recipe. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.