Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked. How to make baked zucchini Parmesan. Slice fresh zucchini into long strips using a sharp knife. You could use a mandolin or vegetable peeler too, I just like the slices a little thicker.
Ingredients of Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked
- It's 3 of small Zucchini.
- Prepare of Cut into thick sticks about 3" long.
- Prepare 60 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 200 g of bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese.
These baked parmesan zucchini crisps are the perfect appetizer! They're healthier than their deep fried counterpart, crispy, cheesy and so easy. Arrange the zucchini rounds close together on prepared sheet. Lightly season with the sea salt mixture.
Simplydelicious Parmesan Zucchini baked step by step
- Preheat the oven about 200°C.
- 🔸Arrange 3 shallow, wide plates in a row..
- In the first bowl, put the flour.
- In the second bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In the third bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper and the mixed herbs.
- Working in batches, first dip zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Transfer to egg mixture and toss until coated. Let excess egg run off, then coat zucchini in bread crumbs mixture..
- 🔸Place zucchini, on the prepared pans. Bake for 20 min or until golden and crispy..
- Enjoy your meal ! 🍽.
Sprinkle a thin layer of the parmesan cheese over each slice of zucchini. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.