COURGETTES(Zucchini) Quesadilla. Italian flavours in a clafoutis made using a muffin pan. A simple lunch, easy to make using fresh ingredients like zucchini, basil, truss tomato and. Ce bon légume est disponible en abondance et à petit prix dans les marchés!
Ingredients of COURGETTES(Zucchini) Quesadilla
- It's 4 of Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Courgette 1 (Cut into Wedges and boiled).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It's of White Onion 1 cup julienne.
- You need of Tomato 1 diced.
- You need 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Fresh coriander leaves 1/2 cup.
- You need of Salt 1/4 tsp or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder 1/4 tsp to taste.
Cheesy chicken-and-zucchini quesadillas are a quick and easy weeknight meal. Basic cheese-and-tortilla quesadillas are a quick snack, but by adding simple ingredients like sweet sautéed zucchini. Grate the courgettes/zucchini, chop or mince the garlic, finely chop the chilli and grate the parmesan. Melt the teaspoon of butter in a large frying pan and add the garlic.
COURGETTES(Zucchini) Quesadilla step by step
- Heat oil in a pan, Add Onions and sauté, add tomatoes & Cabbage and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add courgettes into it and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add spices (Salt, Black Pepper, and Red Chilli) add 2 tablespoon of water and cook.
- Heat a Pan and place tortilla on it, Sprinkle cheese on one half on tortillas, add a layer of Prepared stuffing, jalapeño, Fresh coriander and sprinkle more cheese on it..
- Fold tortilla by making a semicircular shape and press it very well with spatula..
- Cook it from both sides till golden in colour. And cut into half. Serve with Sour Cream/ Hung Curd or with dips..
Cook for a couple of minutes and. Group of zucchini (zucchetti, courgettes) - Acheter cette photo libre de droit et découvrir des images similaires sur Adobe Stock. I used the corn, peppers and zucchini in my fridge to create these quick and easy quesadillas. Dollop with sour cream and you're good to go. When you're knee-deep in cucumbers and courgette, zucchini, it's time to make a mouth-watering preserve that has stood the test of generations.