Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝. Buy products related to yoga mat extra thick wide and long products and see what It's significantly thicker than the less wide mats I have in the halls and living room..curvy body thick thighs thick legs thick white women thick and curvy thick girls whitney paige Aku's Opening Monologue but Every Adjective is Replaced with Extra Thick. Well anyway I made a cockatiel furby and her name is banana!! I. would die for her, also I stuffed her a lil so she's "Xtra thick".
Ingredients of Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝
- It's 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 of " cup Pinot Noir.
- It's 1 of whole green bell pepper* (3/4" squares).
- Prepare 3 of medium onions.
- You need 2 of garlic florets.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomatoes (cut in large chunks).
- Prepare 1 tb of butter.
- It's 3 tb of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of large portabella mushroom caps (cut in 3/4" cubes).
- Prepare 1 of zucchini squash (1/2" size pieces).
- Prepare of Shredded parmesan cheese - I use alot!.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It's of Onion powder.
Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝 step by step
- Slice up all veggies as directed under Ingredients.
- I used an electric skillet, but a fry pan will work just as well - add a little oil and sautee onions & garlic until lightly browned..
- Next, add the rest of the veggies, spices, wine and the sauce and cover..
- Let mixture simmer so flavors can blend - ab 30 minutes. After 30 min mark, take lid off and add butter (to balance acidity), and let sauce simmer/reduce until desired thickness. I go about another 30 minutes to achieve thick & chunky status 👌.
- During this time, boil a pot of salted water..
- Add spaghetti noodles and boil about 3 minutes (I like my pasta firm!).
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and plate. Add the hot sauce mixture on top of noodles, top with parmesan & enjoy with the tramp in your life 😘.
- 🌟Omit the cheese to make this a delicious Vegan dish!.