Baked Zucchini. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and Herbes de Provence. Toss with melted butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini
- You need 6 medium of zucchini cut in 6 lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 cup of breadcrumb.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper(optional).
They're also gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe. Baked zucchini and yellow squash come together in this gorgeous side dish loaded with feta and parmesan cheese. One of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes because it checks a lot of important. I've been preparing baked zucchini recipes for years.
Baked Zucchini step by step
- In a bowl add the egg white and in a second bowl add the breadcrumbs, salt , pepper and parmesan..
- Dip the zucchini in the egg white and then in the breadcrumbs..
- Place zucchini for 15-20 minutes in 180° preheated oven..
This is a great side dish with many entrees. Baked Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. OVEN-FRIED ZUCCHINI.low in fat, high in fiber & healthy for you!! Fun, fast and easy to make yet delicious and crispy to eat!! Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve.