zucchini fries. How to make Zucchini Fries in easy steps. It's also high in selenium, riboflavin and phosphorus. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- It's 4 of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside. Dredge a zucchini fry in flour mixture and then dip into It also works great with thick-cut onion rings or even green tomatoes. For extra crispy fries, increase. "Crunchy, cheesy fried zucchini chips without the guilt of deep frying.
zucchini fries instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
This is the perfect way to make use of those abundant zucchini from the garden! Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin strips. Pour oil into a large frying pan to a depth of two inches. These Zucchini Fries are the real deal. I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch.