Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini. These cheese-covered snacks are so delicious and healthy too. Lightly season with the sea salt mixture. Sprinkle a thin layer of the parmesan cheese over each slice of zucchini.
Ingredients of Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
- It's 2 of zucchini's.
- It's 1 stick of of butter.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
We love serving them as an appetizer, snack or. Baked Parmesan Zucchini - Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. It's healthy, nutritious and completely addictive! Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve.
Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini step by step
- Rinse off your zucchini. Slice off ends and discard them.
- Slice the zucchini in half to make two round halves. Then slice those in half, and lay flat. The inside on the cutting board. Slice into sticks, however thick you like..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take butter and melt it on the stove..
- Lay the zucchini on a foil wrapped cookie sheet. Pour or use a tablespoon and put butter over top if each one. Season each with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Take them out, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Return to the oven and bake until they turn a golden brown color..
- Remove from oven. Serve while hot as a side, or a snack. Enjoy !.
- I thought I burned these BUT I didn't ! The cheese had burned to the foil. Also, these were only in for a total of 15 minutes and were very soft, so if you don't want them soft, use less butter and bake a bit longer.
This recipe for Baked Zucchini Parmesan is made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes broiled with herbs and cheese over pasta. The sliced zucchini is baked with Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, tomatoes, and other ingredients. Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes bake to perfection with a sour cream and Parmesan cheese topping. If you have a surplus of zucchini, this dish is the perfect way to use it. Very easy recipe for when the zucchini is rolling in faster than you can think.