Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak.
Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak
- Prepare 2 of kgs Tbone Steak (thick slices).
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- It's 1 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- You need 1 of n hlf tsp Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Papaya (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tenderiser.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil (chopped).
- It's 1 tsp of Rosemary (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsely (chopped).
- You need of Veggies:.
- It's 1 of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- You need 1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- It's 2 cups of Peas (boiled).
- It's 2 cups of French beans (cut in three pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (thick slices).
- You need 1 of Zucchini (cubes).
- It's 6-7 of Baby Tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper (pounded).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Whitepepper (powder).
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak step by step
- Make marinade of salt, papaya, tenderiser, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- Apply all over the tbone steak slices with brush and let it marinate for six hours or overnight.
- In a pan put five to six tablespoon of either butter or oil, to fry slices on high flame to brown it up.
- Lay all slices on a baking tray pour the fried butter or oil on the tray and sprinkle half of the herbs on steak, bake in oven (just before serving) till cooked and browned up.
- In a pan put a tablespoon of oil or butter and stirfry the veggies top it up with the rest of ingredients except potatoes and baby tomatoes, stirfry for five minutes on high flame.
- Ten minutes before removing the tray from the oven, pour all veggies, baby tomatoes and potato wedges in the gaps of steak now sprinkle the remaining herbs all over the tray.
- Keep high temperature and let it brown up.
- Serve with pasta, dinner rolls or fried rice, as you remove from oven.
- Or skip potato wedges and serve with french fries.