Baked bread lasangna. How to cook Delicious Lasagna recipe (Pasta recipe)with costing CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS How to make Chocolate Butternut Cake Check. Vegetable Lasagna using Bread without Oven As you know, Lasagna sheets may not be easily available, so I have used the bread instead.
Ingredients of Baked bread lasangna
- You need of For vegetable mixture:.
- It's of Different bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of basil.
- It's 1 bowl of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 bowl of chilli sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 1 spoon of olive oil.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of White sauce:.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- It's of Cheese.
- It's of For making the final dish.
- Prepare 5-6 slices of Bread.
- You need of Butter.
- It's 3 cubes of Cheese.
- It's of Step 1:.
- You need of Take 5-6 slices of bread and roll them into thin slices.
- Prepare of Step2:.
- Prepare of Take a baking dish.
- It's of Apply butter on the dish and grease it properly.
- It's of Step 3:.
- You need of First put the vegetable mixture on the bottom.
- Prepare of Then apply the white mixture on top.
- Prepare of Then put the bread slices on top and repeat the procedure twice.
- It's of Garnish the dish with cheese, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Step 4:.
- You need of Pre heat the oven at 200°C.
- You need of Bake the dish for 15 minutes.
Anchor Hocking has a great selection of bakeware available in full sets or single items. Discover the best Bread & Loaf Pans in Best Sellers. A wide variety of bake lasagna options are available to you, such as feature, material, and certification. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union.
Baked bread lasangna step by step
Take a chance and try our kid-friendly comfort food spinach lasagna recipe. I love lasagna and garlic bread, so it only made sense to put them together in these fun little cups. Lasagna Cups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. If bread pudding is the world's most versatile dessert, lasagna is its savory equivalent. With virtually endless permutations, lasagna can be swayed to take on any fillings you fancy.