Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake.
Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake
Ingredients of Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake
- Prepare 6 of lamb chops.
- It's 1 of courgette.
- It's 10 of stems of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare of 6 oz sugar snap peas.
- You need of 1 punnet cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 teaspoons of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of dried thyme.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- It's 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It's of Plenty of coarse black pepper.
- It's 1/2 of fresh lemon.
- Prepare of Low calorie frylite spray.
Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees c. Select a good sized non stick baking sheet.
- Place the lamb chops in the centre or the tray. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the lamb. Cut the courgette into 1/2” chunks leaving the skin on and surround the lamb..
- Using a small bowl mix all the dried ingredients together and scatter 3/4 of them over the chops and veg in the tray. Scatter the asparagus and sugar snap peas over the lamb chops then scatter the remaining dried ingredients over them. Spray all the items in the tray with low calorie frylite covering all the ingredients evenly..
- Place the tray into the pre heated oven for 25 mins and leave to roast. Once cooked remove from the oven. Squeeze the fresh 1/2 lemon over all the ingredients and serve equal portions into 2 bowls and enjoy.