Simple Enchiladas. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. Enchiladas Verdes, with a simple homemade roasted tomatillo sauce that will make your tastebuds rock out.
Ingredients of Simple Enchiladas
- It's of Fajita wraps.
- It's Can of tomato.
- It's Teaspoon of sugar.
- It's of Cumin.
- You need of courgette.
- Prepare Can of chick peas.
- It's of Cheese.
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese. Enchiladas Verdes, with a simple homemade roasted tomatillo sauce that will make your tastebuds rock out. Plus chicken and cheese and tortillas. Enchilada sauce is one of my very favorite things, ever.
Simple Enchiladas instructions
- Fry the courgette with Sault and pepper with a bit of olive oil but don't make them too brown and put them aside.
- Add the tin of tomatoes with a teaspoon of sugar this gets rid of the bitterness of the tomatoes and add cumin the cumin brings out a BBQ flavor.
- Add the chick peas and crush them into the sauce and put back in the courgettes.
- Put them fajitas in an oven trey and fill them with sauce but remember to save some for the top put the rest of the sauce on and some cheese (Optional chop some herbs to go at the end).
I love when it soaks into tortillas while baking and makes everything all tangy, spicy, and good. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Simple Keto Enchiladas. > Keto Dinner Recipes. Rating Pour in the enchilada sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and simmer while you prepare the other ingredients.