Easy Authentic Indian Curry.
Easy Authentic Indian Curry
Ingredients of Easy Authentic Indian Curry
- It's 1 clove of of each Garlic, ginger.
- Prepare 250 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 250 grams of Mixed beans.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Bell peppers.
- You need 1 of Zucchini, eggplant, carrots, etc..
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Garam masala, Krazy Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of each ☆ Cumin, chili powder, cinnamon.
- It's 200 ml of each ● Canned tomato sauce, water.
- It's 2 tbsp of ● Instant bouillon granules.
- It's 1 tbsp of each ● Ketchup, soy sauce, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, sugar.
- You need 1 of Naan.
Easy Authentic Indian Curry step by step
- Sauté the ground meat. Use that oil to stir-fry the garlic and ginger over low heat until fragrant..
- Add vegetables (any that can be minced or grated will work) and lightly sauté. Just use whatever you've got in your fridge!.
- Add the beans and ☆ spices. Stir-fry for 10 minutes over medium heat to bring out the fragrance..
- Season with ● condiments. Simmer to reduce liquid for 10-20 minutes, and serve. (The picture here shows what it looked like when I was still reducing the liquid.).