Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon. Baby portobello mushrooms, flour, green chili pepper, green onion, hot pepper flakes, leek, onion, salt, shiitake mushrooms, shrimp, soy sauce, sweet potato, toasted sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water, white mushrooms, white vinegar, zucchini. Yachaejeon or Buchimgae is an easy, Korean vegetarian pancake recipe. Popularly known as Pajeon, this Korean pancake has a beautiful golden crust and a.
Ingredients of Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon
- It's 3/4 Cup of All purpose flour or Wheat flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion (Sliced).
- It's 1 cup of Potato (Julienned).
- You need 1 cup of Zucchini (Julienned).
- You need 4 of Green onions (Chopped) Only the white & light green parts.
- You need 1-2 of Jalapeño or Green Chilli (Sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Mushroom (Thinly Sliced) I used Cremini.
- It's 4 Tbsp of Oil.
Made a Korean vegetable pancake for dinner last night. Followed some instructions from a Maangchi YouTube video for Yachaejeon. Korean savory pancakes made with summer zucchini are quick and easy to make and so delicious! Make these for a snack, an appetizer, or a light meal!
Korean Vegetable Pancake | Yachaejeon instructions
- Mix the flour & salt with the veggies except the mushroom. Add water. Mix well..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium nonstick skillet..
- Pour half of the mixture..
- Spread it evenly about 6 inches diameter.
- Top with the sliced mushroom..
- Cook on high heat for a minute. Reduce heat..
- Turn it when the pancake starts moving freely..
- Swirl a tablespoon of oil on the edges. Lift a little & let the oil go to the middle of the pan..
- Cook on medium heat until golden..
- Make one more the same way from the remaining mixture..
- Cut into half or quarters & serve..
- Enjoy hot with dipping sauce!.
- Dipping Sauce: Mix 2 tablespoons Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons Vinegar, 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds & 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder in a small bowl. A tangy dipping sauce is ready to be devoured with the delicious Pancakes..
- Note: Makes one large pancake (12 inches) Or two medium (6 inches each)..
What's your favorite things to make with summer's bountiful zucchinis? Delicious and easy scallion & shrimp Korean pancake made with cake flour, dip crispy pancake in spicy soy sauce to enhance flavor. When we go out to Korean restaurants, my family always fight over the last piece of our favorite Korean Pancake or Pajeon. Korean Vegetable Pancake (Pajeon) (paleo, AIP, vegan). In the middle of the night, they took the princess - out of the palace, carrying her on their backs until they reached the horses, and then they were galloping korean vegetable pancakes--can be made gluten free with gf flour and gf soy sauce.