Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla. Make it at home does not cost anything. As long as you have whole-wheat tortillas, cheese, and some spices the rest can come together pretty easily. I do admit that sweet In a large bowl mix together the veggies and grated cheese.
Ingredients of Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla
- It's of For bread :-.
- Prepare 3 of tbp whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 25 ml of warm. Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For filling '-.
- You need 30 gm of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 20 gm of Mozarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cajun spice.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 4 sprig of Corriander.
- You need 50 gm of Mix peppers.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 4 of no. mushroom.
- It's 1/2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 30 ml. of Olive oil.
- It's 30 gm of Tomato salsa.
- It's 30 gm of guacamole.
- Prepare 20 of gm. Sour cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
I made my dough in my food processor to make it a little more easier on myself, you The most very important thing about making tortillas is that you are going to need a heavy duty pan or skillet. I used a large iron skillet that I use for pizzas. Learn how to make Quesadilla - Cheesy Vegetables Tortillas - Mexican Food Recipe Quesadilla is a very yummy, healthy and nutritious Mexican food often served as a starter/snacks, stuffed with creamy and cheesy vegetables, wrapped in a red chili sauce. Trust the skinny cook says Comprehensive nutrition resource for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla.
Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla instructions
- Cut all veges. Makw dough by mixing flour, water and salt. Add 1 tsp olive oil. Rest dough for 1 hr..
- Saute all veges with Cajun seasoning and olive oil..
- Cut 2 ball out of dough. Flatten the each ball using rolling pin around 15 cm diameter rounds.
- Cook the tortilla both side. Fill the bread with veges,cheese, tomato salsa and sour cream..
- Use griddle to cook tortilla from both side until crispy..
- Serve hot with lime and dips. Garnish with Corrainder leaves..
Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla. The tortillas in this recipe are made with whole wheat flour instead of maida and are stuffed with a delectably flavoured With loads of fibre-rich veggies and no refined flour or cheese, the Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas make a delicious snack for diabetics. Add your veggie quesadilla filling mix to half of the tortilla. I like to put it on half because it is easier to flip while cooking. I love Mexican food to the core and can eat for the whole day.