Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini
- Prepare 6 of Aubergine (small).
- You need 2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of to 2 teaspoons Dried thyme.
- It's 1 pinch of Sliced red chilli.
- You need 6 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Whole tomato tins (400 g).
- Prepare 50 of to 100 ml Balsamic vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Consomme powder.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons Dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- It's 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- Prepare 6 of to 8 Fresh lasagna sheets.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini step by step
- Preparation Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Slice the zucchini. Thinly slice the garlic..
- Preparation Slice the aubergine. Steam or blanch them..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, thyme and red chilli. Fry until fragrant..
- Add the zucchini and fry until golden brown..
- After the zucchini are tender, add the aubergine, tinned tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, dried basil and consomme powder. Crush the tomatoes while cooking..
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer some of the sauce onto the base of a heat-proof dish..
- Arrange easy melting cheese and parmesan..
- Place several lasagna sheets on top. Repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 several times..
- Finish with easy melting cheese and Parmesan and sprinkle with shredded basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil to prevent browning..
- It is great to share..