Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝. Buy products related to yoga mat extra thick wide and long products and see what It's significantly thicker than the less wide mats I have in the halls and living room. Look at these Extra Thick and Fluffy Japanese Pancakes! If you liked my recipe for Extra Thick and Fluffy Japanese Pancakes, please rate it and leave a comment below.
Ingredients of Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝
- It's 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 of " cup Pinot Noir.
- It's 1 of whole green bell pepper* (3/4" squares).
- It's 3 of medium onions.
- Prepare 2 of garlic florets.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomatoes (cut in large chunks).
- It's 1 tb of butter.
- Prepare 3 tb of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of large portabella mushroom caps (cut in 3/4" cubes).
- You need 1 of zucchini squash (1/2" size pieces).
- It's of Shredded parmesan cheese - I use alot!.
- It's of Oregano.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
Extra Thick Rolled Oats are made from the highest quality oats. These extra chewy oats retain their texture even after cooking and produce robust and satisfying hot cereal.
Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝 instructions
- Slice up all veggies as directed under Ingredients.
- I used an electric skillet, but a fry pan will work just as well - add a little oil and sautee onions & garlic until lightly browned..
- Next, add the rest of the veggies, spices, wine and the sauce and cover..
- Let mixture simmer so flavors can blend - ab 30 minutes. After 30 min mark, take lid off and add butter (to balance acidity), and let sauce simmer/reduce until desired thickness. I go about another 30 minutes to achieve thick & chunky status 👌.
- During this time, boil a pot of salted water..
- Add spaghetti noodles and boil about 3 minutes (I like my pasta firm!).
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and plate. Add the hot sauce mixture on top of noodles, top with parmesan & enjoy with the tramp in your life 😘.
- 🌟Omit the cheese to make this a delicious Vegan dish!.