Summer Skillet. Last day of Summer by Skillet *** I don't own any rights of the music*** A rare song made by Skillet. Once preheated, carefully remove the hot skillet from the oven and place it on the stovetop or on a trivet. Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread with Tomatoes and Green Onion.
Ingredients of Summer Skillet
- It's 2 medium of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of summer squash, chopped.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen three pepper and onion blend, I like the coarsely chopped kind.
- You need 2 of smoked turkey sausage, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce, or more, to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano, or to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of basil, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated or chopped garlic.
Add squash, salt, and black pepper; stir to coat. Find this Pin and more on Summer Skillet by otitogregobi. That is all you need to carry you through the rest of this summer. Heck, it just might be all you need for the rest of your life.
Summer Skillet step by step
- Heat oil in large skillet. Cook onion pepper blend under soft. Add all other ingredients. Simmer, stirring occasionally until heated through and much of liquid is absorbed..
Quick, you're having a summer dinner party and there's only an hour until your guests arrive. Or do you whip up this vibrant skillet gnocchi with grilled corn and burrata? Here are the summer skillet recipes you'll crave all season long. Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet I'm the proud mother of wonderful and active children. Skillet — Last Day Of Summer.