Garden Chickpea Salad. Looking for a summer dish with a difference? Combine colorful crunchy veggies with soft feta cheese and good-for-you garbanzos. Filled with chickpeas, avocado, and freekae, this salad is sure to keep you satisfied for hours.
Ingredients of Garden Chickpea Salad
- It's Half of teaspoon cumin seed.
- Prepare of Quarter cup chopped tomato.
- It's of Quarter cup lemon juice.
- Prepare of Quarter cup olive oil.
- It's 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need Half of teaspoon salt.
- Prepare of Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- You need of Three-quarter cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of medium carrot Julienned.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini Julienned.
- It's 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need Half of cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Quarter cup thinly sliced radishes.
- Prepare of Quarter cup crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of We cubs spring mix salad greens.
Learn how to make/prepare Chickpea and Garden Pea Salad by following this easy recipe. Chickpea Tuna Salad - This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY HEALTHY FUN RECIPES!
Garden Chickpea Salad step by step
- For dressing in a dry small skillet toast cumin seeds over medium heat until Aromatic, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in the tomato, Lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper..
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, sliced green onions, parsley, radishes, cheese and walnuts. Stir in 1/3 cup dressing..
- To serve, divide salad greens between two plates; top with the chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
So continuing on our Superfood journey, I felt I should throw a quinoa salad recipe in the Grub Garden Vegan. A hearty chickpea quinoa salad high in plant based protein makes a great meal prep work lunch that's vegan and gluten free! Chickpea Quinoa Salad. posted by Marina Delio Chickpea Tuna Salad with capers is perfect for lunch! I've had this salad on my mind and realized I had all the ingredients on hand to whip this up, and I loved it!